For The Love of Smoothie Bowls!

You've seen them on blogs. They're all over instagram. Yes, smoothie bowls seem to have taken the world by storm this summer and their popularity doesn't seem to be decreasing anytime soon. After many, many pathetic attempts, I'd like to say that I'm getting quite good at making them! I decided to share my top three favourite ones with you!

My first success was while I was on vacation and we had just gone to the local farmer's market and picked up a variety of fresh fruits.                                                


The base for this one was :
1/2 a cup of cut up chunks of mango
1 tbsp lemon juice
A handful of raspberries
1 peach 

The topping, as shown included raspberries, blueberries and strawberries. 


 



Since then I've made multiple other smoothie bowls, the ones shown above being my favourite. The recipes for these and others are to come. I've decided to do a Smoothie of the week, so once a week I'll be blogging about my current favourite smoothie/smoothie bowl and give you the recipe to try!  

xx
Tiana

Comments

Popular Posts