Changing Things Up


So it's been awhile since I've uploaded a blog post, and I can make a thousand and one excuses for it: I started and finished my first year of college, started working, been thoroughly exhausted...really I just had no motivation to be writing blog posts.

That's not to say I no longer like blogging, or writing for that matter. I had to kind of take a step back and figure out what it is that I want to be writing about so that motivation would be there.

So with that being said, I'm back! The blog has been revamped to a more modern aesthetic that I love and my posts are definitely going to be much more varied. I love smoothies to death and I am, in fact, drinking one at this moment (Orange, Strawberry & Wheat Grass mix) but pretty much only writing about smoothies was a bit of a drag-and I'm sure you guys would like to read about more than just smoothies too!

I really would like this blog to encompass my lifestyle and the things that are important to me. I'm in school for business and I think it's important that more blogs talk about finances especially for young people. But travel, fashion, health- those are all also important aspects of my life and just as important (as well as more fun!) to read about.

Here's to a well-rounded blog! Hope you're all as excited as I am for this fresh start for Lovely Irrelevance.

xx 
Tiana

Comments

Popular Posts